Kamis, 14 Maret 2013

Drama TK Subulussalam 2011/2012 Bekasi Barat (English Version)


PINOCCHIO

Once upon time, there was an old man. He was a carpenter. His name was Gepeto. He lived all alone in his house. On day he made a puppet. He hoped that puppet become a boy.

Gepeto                : “ If you are my son. I will give your name Pinocchio”
 
Gepeto is carving that puppet. Suddenly it moves slowly. He looks him. He frowns his nose and stick out his tongue

Gepeto                : “Oh My God! What’s happen?”
Gepeto                 : “Pinocchio... wait me please!” Pinocchio, let’s go home”
Pinocchio            : “ I don’ want to go home”
Gepeto                : “Come on. Let’s go home!”
Pinocchio            : “All right.”
Gepeto                : “Tomorrow you must study at school. You must be smart student as the other kids in here”
Pinocchio            : “Yes Father, but I want have a book”

Gepeto sells the only one his jacket to buy Pinocchio’s book. Tomorrow, Pinocchio goes to school. On the way, He looks some of kids play at the ground. He will play with them

Pinocchio            : “Who are they?”
Gepeto                 : “They are lazy children. Don’t play with them”
Pinocchio            : “Is that my school?
Gepeto                 : “yes”
Pinocchio            : “I know how to go to my school. Let me go by my self”
Gepeto                 : “ Ok, Becareful Pinocchio, I belive with you”

Unfortunately, Pinocchio lied. He didn’t go to school but He went to the market to play with some of naughty children.

Pinocchio   : “Hi, Can I play with you?”
Ammar       : “What is your name?”
Pinocchio   : “My name is Pinocchio”
Attaya        : “ Hei friends, look he is made from wood”
Vava           : “ Yeah, You are look like a puppet”
Ammar       : “ I don’t want play with you. You are strange”
Pinocchio   : “ Oh Come on! I want to play with you, please!”
Attaya        : “ Why you come in here. I saw that you will go to the school with your father?”
Pinocchio   :” Yeah, I want to go to school but I prefer playing than studying.”
Rara            : “ You can play with us , but?”
Pinocchio   : “ But what?”
Rara            : “give it your bag!”
Pinocchio   : “OK. Let’s play together”

Pinocchio fells happy. He forgot his promise about Gepeto’s message to go to the school. Suddenly a beautiful  lady appears in front of Pinocchio.

The wise lady               : “Pinocchio”
Pinocchio                      : “Who..who are you?”
The wise lady               : “ I am a wise lady. What are you doing in here? you have  to go to school, don’t you?”
Pinocchio                      : “No. My Father hasn’t me to  go to school”.

The wise lady is angry and she prays to Allah to change pinocchio’s nose will be longer

The wise lady                : ‘You are lie”
Pinocchio                      : “ What’s going on? My nose!!! Oh!!No!!!, forgive me please
The wise lady               : “Ok, but you must promise with me. If you are lie again your nose will be longer, longer, and longer”
Pinocchio                      : “ Yes, I promise”
The wise lady                : “Go home!! Gepeto worried about you”

Pinocchio goes to home, but unfortunately he meets with two kidnappers.

Daffa                              :” Hei boy, what are you doing in here?”
Pinocchio                      : “I want to go home ”
Izdan                              : “ Ha..ha..ha....go home?
Pinocchio                      : “ Yes, I have promised to go home soon”
Daffa                              : “Where is your house?”
Pinocchio                      : “ It’s not far from here”
Izdan                             : “Ok, Do you want to join with us? We will bring  you untill your house”
Daffa                              : “ Come on , You can go by our car”
Pinocchio                      : “No, thank you”

Pinocchio forced to come with them. Pinocchio cries. He kidnaps. Unexpectedly, The Wise Lady help Pinocchio from kidnappers

The wise lady                : “ Go away Pinocchio!!”
Pinocchio                      : “Thank you for your help”

Pinocchio run and run so faster as he can, sundenly he hits an old man

Gepeto                          : “ Pinocchio?? Is that you?”. “Where are you? I am looking for you everywhere”.
Pinocchio                      : “ Father, I am sorry, forgive me please?”
Gepeto                          : “ Yes, Pinocchio”       

They cries together. Sundenly, the wise lady come and she prays to Allah to change Pinocchio as a boy

Pinocchio                      : “Father look at me now. I am not a puppet. I am a boy forever”
Gepeto                          : “Thank you blue fairy. I will take care of him”
The wise lady               : “ Promise with me and Gepeto, you will  become good, honest, and smart boy for us”
Pinocchio                      : “ I promise”
 
They live happiness. Gepeto’s dream comes true. He has a son . Pinocchio lives with his lovely father, Gepeto

1 komentar: