Kamis, 14 Maret 2013

Drama TK Permata Ibu 2010/2012 Jakarta Timur


THE ARROGANT KING

In the palace Obania, the king sat on his throne. Obania king ordered all citizens to gather in the courtyard Obania. He reigns:
King                  : I am Obania’s kingdom, I am the richest people in this country. You have to give  me presents for my kingdom. If you don’t give it the presents you’ll get punishment)

The next day the Queen spoke to the king

Queen               :  I dissagree with your decission, can you cancel that???
King                  : WHAATT???shut up, you don’t speak in here. That’s my decision
Queen            : (but how about the our poor people. Look they are hunger and don’t have anything)
King                   : (Silent....I dont like your word. Today,they should give  me their present)

In the courtyard Obania, people have gathered to bring their tribute. They look very frightened by the number of soldiers are cruel palace. They should be lined up waiting for their names on the call to give their tribute .                                                      .                                                                                                    
Soldier              :   Aginta!!!!! Come forward
Aginta               : This is for you, majesty (shaking)
King                 : I like it. Go a way
Soldier              : Daffa!!!!come forward
Daffa                : I have this one my majesty, I hope you like it.
King                 : Hemmff. Knife....only this one??? Soldier, give him punishment.
Soldier              : Fazrina!!!come forward
Fazrina              : I just have this one(shaking), I dont have anything.
King                 : What is this?
Fazrina             : That’s my brother’s clothes.
King                 : You insult me(shouting). Punish her.
Soldier             : Hazrat!!!come forward
King                 : Where is your presents?
Hazrat           : We don’t have presents for you. We are poor, look my sister, my brother, we are hunger. Give your mercy majesty.
King                  : YOU( asking with his people) make me angry. Soldier!!!Give punishment for them.

The king left the palace with a full page annoyed. King to punish all the people in prison. But unfortunately far from the kingdom across the country was ready for war with the kingdom Obania. King did not know the arrival of troops from the country Albania. Obania in the attack. Soldiers Obania lose, they had no preparation to resist the enemy.
In the courtyard Obania     
                      
King                 : Help me...help me
Daffa               : I don’t want to help you.
Aginta              : So do I, hopefully God will help you.
King                 : You, please help me!!!
Fazrina             : Turn away
Hazrat&kel     : ( this is punishment for you because you have tortured us, our majesty)
King                   : Help me

The king finally died. None of the people who help him. People hate their king. Kingdom Obania changed. People have a new king of the country Albania. King is far different from the previous king. People were living happily with new king.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar